TAPAC Global Executive Council
TAPAC Global Executive Council is to oversee the activities of the Global Organisation (TAPAC Global) by providing:
TAPAC Global Executive Council Members
Trans-Atlantic and Pacific Alliance of Churches (TAPAC Global) Administration is divided into Sub-Regional and National Groups of member states. All these groups are overseen by the International Board of TAPAC Global through the supervision of The General Secretary who is the chief administrator of the organization.
The Sub-Regional Coordinators TAPAC Global:
Country Executive Council
The Country Executive Council of TAPAC Global exists to:
(1) TAPAC Global Countries within the Sub-Region have their leadership which is called the National Executives/Trustees and is headed by a Chairperson.
Ø The National Chairpersons oversee the work of the Alliance within countries and report monthly to The General Secretary.
State Leaders coordinate the work of the Alliance in the States within the countries and report to The National Chairperson. (This office functions in the TAPAC Federal States).
(2) TAPAC Global Districts/Counties within the country have their leadership which is called the Districts/Counties Officials and is headed by an elected leader who is a Coordinator of the Districts/Counties Board of Officials.
Ø The Districts/Counties Coordinators oversee the work of the Alliance within Districts/Counties. They report to the National Chairpersons.
(3) TAPAC Global Zones within the Districts/Counties have their leadership which is called the Zonal Officials and is headed by a Leader who shall Coordinate with the Zonal Board of Officials.
Ø The Zonal Coordinators oversee the work of the Alliance within the states and report to the Districts/Counties Leaders.
(4) TAPAC Global Cities within the Zones have their leadership which is called the City Officials and is headed by an elected leader who is the Coordinator of the City Board Officials.
Ø The City Coordinators oversee the work of the Alliance within cities and reports to the Zonal Coordinators.
(5) TAPAC Global Locals within the Cities have their leadership which is called the Local Officials and is headed by a Coordinator.
The Local Coordinators oversee the work of the Alliance within their Churches and assist the TAPAC City Coordinators
TAPAC Global Churches are following The guidance provided by the Government on how places of worship can open, for limited permitted activities, in a manner that is safe and in line with social distancing guidelines